Webinar recommendation: North American Transportation Forum: North American trade and transportation: Where next?
Mexicom Academy is always providing you with new resources to increase your knowledge about the freight industry in the North American Trade Zone. This is why we would like to recommend you to attend the new:
North American Transportation Forum: North American trade and transportation: Where next?
When? February 23, 2022
Time: 10am–11am (Ciudad de México/CST); 11am–12pm (Ottawa/Washington/EST)
Where? Online. Register here
Language: Engish and Spanish
The International Road Transportation Union (IRU)
Canadian Trucking Alliance (CTA)
American Trucking Associations (ATA)
Mexico’s National Chamber of Freight Transportation (CANACAR)
After more than two decades of growth under NAFTA, the new USMCA/CUSMA entered into force on July 1, 2020 with updated and modernized trade rules and mechanisms.
With 70 percent of North American trade, by value, transported by truck, international road transport has never been more important.
But key cross-border regional challenges remain. The transportation industry and government need to work together to solve them.
- Which USMCA/CUSMA chapters and measures have been implemented so far and which policies are now in the works?
- What are the most important cross-border priorities for carriers and logistics companies?
- What future government initiatives are under consideration?
- Derek Leathers, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Werner Enterprises, United States
- Luz Maria de la Mora, Undersecretary for Trade, Ministry of Economy, Mexico
- Daniel Watson, Assistant US Trade Representative, Western Hemisphere, United States
- Mark Seymour, Chief Executive Officer, Kriska Transportation Group, Canada
- Ramon Medrano Ibarra, President, CANACAR, Mexico
It’s really a great and useful piece of information. I am glad that you shared this helpful info with us.
Such a great article I have read… this is an amazing blog… thank you for sharing this blog with us…
Public transport in canada is highly appreciated work doing for canadians people .
this is an amazing blog… thank you for sharing this blog with us… It’s really a great and useful piece of information.
When someone writes an piece of writing he/she maintains
the image of a user in his/her brain that how a user can know it.
Thus that’s why this article is perfect.