Freight shipping services between Canada and the United States
for commercial goods
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, Mexicom Logistics has over 16 years of experience offering in door-to-door freight shipping services between Canada and the United States.
Mexicom Logistics’ main goal is to provide to our customers with reliable and affordable freight shipping services to connect Canada and the United States.
Our freight shipping services have everything you need:
- A large network of C-TPAT approved companies with transit permits and 24/7 satellite tracking systems
- Team driver for fast delivery mode
- Rapid cross-border expediting
- Twice a day status updates so our customers are fully aware of the status of their shipment
- A wide variety of equipment with access to any specialized equipment and fumigated units
- Hazardous Material Permits
Reliable and affordable freight shipping services from Canada to the United States
Connecting the United States to all Canada
Mexicom Logistics provides an affordable and efficient freight shipping services from the United States to all Canada
and Canada to the main locations in the USA
Certainly, Mexicom Logistics also provides impeccable freight shipping services from Canada to the United States at the lowest rate.
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
USA East Coast
- New Hampshire
- New York
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- San Francisco
- Los Angeles
We are experienced and trustworthy
Mexicom Logistics has developed a strong relationship with its American and Canadian customers over the past 16 years by providing them truthful freight transport services. This is because Mexicom Logistics has a real commitment to the growth of its customers.
Top-quality services at the lowest rate
The expertise that we have developed by working for more than 16 years with a wide variety of carriers in North America, allow is to connect our clients only with top-level carriers that offer reliable services and that best suit our customer’s transportation needs in terms of the type of truck needed, times of delivery and price.
Furthermore, given that Mexicom Logistics is a freight forwarder that transports goods for more than 2,500 customers in North America, we are able to guarantee constant loads to our carriers at the same time that the carriers guarantee preferential rates to Mexicom Logistics. Therefore, we are able to offer you the lowest rate in freight shipping services between the United States and Canada.
Discover our freight shipping services between the United States and Canada
44,000 lbs of product
48’- 53’ trailers
Dry van trucking or refrigerated shipping
Loads up to 10,000 pounds and 12 linear feet
Daily LTL between Montreal, Toronto, Laredo and the rest of Mexico
Tarps, frames, sides, curtains or any other equipment you may need, just ask us.
between 1 000 and 25 000 lbs.
48 or 53 ft Dry Vans
Less Than Truck (LTL) and Full Truck Load (FTL) freight transport services between Canada and the USA in Dry Van
53 ft Reefers
Temperature controlled transportation from all Canada to any point in the USA and vice-versa.
48 ft Double-drops
Double-drops to transport oversized and overweight cargo between the USA and Canada.
48 or 53 ft Step-decks
Step-decks to transport cargo door to door to the USA from Canada and to Canada from the USA at an unbeatable price.
48 or 53 ft Flatbeds
We offer the lowest rates in flatbed shipping from/to the USA and from/to Canada. In addition, we are ready to move your load with just one day notice.
Other shipping lanes
- Suez Canal blockade impact on freight in North AmericaWill the Suez Canal blockade have an impact on supply chains in North America? The ship Ever Give, fully loaded with containers and 100 meters larger than the Eiffel Tower, got stuck and closed [...]Read more
- Freight imbalance in North America: what can we expect?Freight imbalance has been a problem in the last few years, and it has become a critical challenge for all 3PL in the area. What can we expect in the next couple of months? Background: it is not [...]Read more