TRANSPORTATION AND LOGISTICS
WE ARE EXPERTS ON FREIGHT TRANSPORTATION BETWEEN CANADA, THE U.S AND MEXICO
With more than 15 years of experience transporting commercial goods across North America, we have become your best ally to answer any questions related to transportation and logistics between Canada, the United States and Mexico.
Our range of consulting services include:
FIRST-TIME SHIPPER GENERAL CONSULTATION
FEE: 100 CAD
We can provide you with a general overview of the freight transportation process between Canada, the United States and Mexico
- A general overview of the international freight transportation process between Canada, the United States and Mexico
- Services involved and hidden fees to take into account.
- Mayor considerations to make cross-border transportation more efficient.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT FREIGHT TRANSPORTATION ROUTE AND SERVICES MODE
FEE: 100 CAD
- Guidance on size and weight limits in Mexico, the US and Canada
- Type of equipment and services available per country for ground freight transportation
- LTL classification
- What is the most cost-effective solution for you, Parcel or LTL?
TRANSPORTATION AND LOGISTICS STRATEGY
We know what the most common issues are in the freight transportation industry in North America
FEE: DEFINED CASE BY CASE
We help you put together a logistics strategy that aligns to speed flow and helps you to reduce costs in current times. The transportation and logistics markets in North America have changed dramatically in the last years and continue evolving. Some of the common issues that characterize the logistics and transportation industry in North America are:
- Transportation rates fluctuation
- Scarcity of equipment in specific areas
- Misalignment of policies and regulations between countries
- Unreliability of transportation providers in certain areas
WE DEVELOP TAILORED SOLUTIONS FOR YOU TO HELP YOU OVERCOME THE INDUSTRY DIFFICULTIES AND REDUCE COSTS IN FREIGHT TRANSPORTATION.
Do you have a question on any other subject regarding logistics and freight transportation in North America?
We can help.
Contact us today at email@example.com