Full Truckload transportation between Canada, the U.S. and Mexico
for commercial goods
Headquartered in Montreal, Mexicom Logistics has over 16 years of experience providing reliable Full Truckload (FTL) shipping services throughout Canada, the USA, and Mexico. Our FTL service is fast and totally reliable.
If you are looking for a fast and efficient solution to transport commercial goods across the North American borders, especially between Mexico and the United States, you are in the right place.
Mexicom Logistics offers FTL ground transportation services for commercial goods, with all you need:
- First, an efficient cross-border US-Mexico expediting for direct and trans-loading shipments.
- Additionally, twice a day status updates so you are fully aware of the status of your shipment
- Moreover, we follow-up and manage all involved parties. For example, Trans Loaders, Customs Brokers and Transfer Agents.
- If needed, we offer border trans-loading from an American or Canadian trailer to a Mexican trailer, or vice-versa to save costs.
- Furthermore, we are a trilingual team that speaks English, Spanish and French and is capable of expediting with all parties involved.
What is FTL or Full truckload?
FTL or Full Truckload is the ground transportation service in which a full truck is dedicated for a single load. The FTL transport service is suitable for large loads, that are capable of occupying a complete truck. It is also the prefered option for delicate loads or for loads that require regulated temperature.
The fastest transport service for commercial goods
One of the great advantages of FTL transport is that, since it is a dedicated truck for a single load, no scales are made to lengthen the transit time. So among all the ground transportation options, the FTL or full truckload, is the fastest.
No scales, greater security
When shipping in a FTL ground service, cargo is handled only twice: at the uploading during the pickup and at the downloading at the final destination. This reduces the risks of possible damage during cargo handling. this is why FTL is an excellent option to transport delicate loads.
Mexicom Logistics offers FTL truck transportation throughout Mexico, the United States and Canada, with the most efficient cross-border crossing.
Discover our FTL services throughout
Canada, the US, and Canada
FTL Transport in 48 and 53 ft Dry Vans
In Dry Vans of 48 or 53 feet in length
With a maximum weight of 21.7 tons or 44,000 pounds.
Our FTL transport service in Dry Vans throughout Canada, the US, and Mexico is the fastest solution to transport your loads.
Temperature regulated FTL services
In trucks of 48 or 53 feet in length with regulated temperature
For loads with a maximum weight of 21.7 tons or 44,000 pounds.
Ideal for products that require a regulated temperature between -40 and 40 Centrigrade Degrees
Our FTL transport in reefers is the most reliable option to transport fresh or frozen goods across North America.
FTL transport on a wide variety of flatbeds
If your cargo does not need to be transported in a closed Dry Van or at a specific temperature, transport your FTL on a flatbed, step-deck or double-drop.
Mexicom Logistics offers the lowest rates in its FTL service in flatbeds between Canada, the United States and Mexico.
Are you looking for a southbound FTL service?
We can offer you FTL transportation IN ONE HOUR, for loads that need to be transported south from the main cities of Canda and the US
For loads traveling south, we can pick-up in just one hour, from major cities in Canada and the United States, such as:
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
US Est Coast
- New Hampshire
- New York
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- San Francisco
- Los Angeles
If your shipment doesn’t fill a Full Truckload
Choose a Partial Truckload service
Pay only what you need.
For shipments between:
12 and 30 linear feet
1 000 and 25 000 Lbs
WE ARE EXPERIENCED, TRUSTWORTHY AND TRILINGUAL
First, Mexicom’s logistics experts speak English, Spanish and French, and are capable of expediting with all parties involved.
Second, we have over 16 years of experience offering reliable and fast Full Truckload FTL transportation services throughout Canada, the US and Mexico. This, always guaranteeing the best service at the most competitive prices.
Above all, Mexicom Logistics has developed a strong relationship with its Canadian, American and Mexican customers by providing them truthful freight transport services. This is because Mexicom Logistics has a real commitment to the growth of its customers.
Our shipping lanes
We are experts on FTL Transportation across the US-Mexico Border
Nobody knows better the transport of cargo between the United States and Mexico than Mexicom Logistics. Not only do we understand the language and culture, we also master the process of transportation of merchandise across the border. This includes documents, times and other requirements. As a result, we can guarantee our customers an efficient FTL transportation experience across the borders of North America.
The border crossing between the United States and Mexico is one of the busiest in the world. Its geopolitical position, the type of goods transported and the high cross-border control, make it very complex. To understand the basic aspects of the freight transport process between the US and Mexico, we invite you to read our blog post on this topic, here.
Other ground transportation services throughout Mexico, the United States and Canada
Load up to 12 linear feet and 10,000 pounds
Daily consolidated shipments between Montreal, Toronto, Laredo and all of Mexico.
Tarps, frames, sides, curtains or any other equipment you may need, just ask us.
between 1 000 and 25 000 lbs.
- Ground transportation outlook for Q2 2021 in Canada, the U.S. and MexicoIt could seem like the vaccination process is in motion and that the Covid-19 pandemic is ending in some places like North America, however, this is far from the case in the transportation [...]Read more
- Suez Canal blockade impact on freight in North AmericaWill the Suez Canal blockade have an impact on supply chains in North America? The ship Ever Give, fully loaded with containers and 100 meters larger than the Eiffel Tower, got stuck and closed [...]Read more
- Freight imbalance in North America: what can we expect?Freight imbalance has been a problem in the last few years, and it has become a critical challenge for all 3PL in the area. What can we expect in the next couple of months? Background: it is not [...]Read more