Parcial Truckload shipping between Mexico, US and Canada
Why pay for a complete truck? Pay only for what you use
Save up to 50% transporting cargo in partial truckload mode
Headquartered in Montreal, Mexicom Logistics has over 17 years of experience providing reliable Partial Truckload freight shipping services throughout Canada, the USA, and Mexico. Our Partial Truckload service is affordable and reliable.
If you are looking for an affordable freight transportation service that includes efficient transportation across the borders of North America, you are in the right place.
Cost-effective, safe and reliable partial truckload freight shipping
- Lower cost than paying for an FTL service on the entire international route
- Safe and reliable cargo transloading in our own warehouse.
- A large network of C-TPAT approved carriers with transit permits and 24/7 satellite tracking systems.
- Status report twice a day, to have the peace of mind of knowing where your shipment is.
- Bonded carriers for cargo in transit, international.
- A wide variety of trucks to meet your specific needs.
- Fumigated & food grade units
WHAT IS PARTIAL TRUCKLOAD FREIGHT SHIPPING?
Partial truckload transportation is the ideal and most cost-effective transportation option for larger loads that do not require to use all the space available on a full trailer. It is more affordable than the Full Truckload freight service because the customer doesn’t pay for a dedicated trailer. In a partial truckload mode, customers have the opportunity to ship larger loads than allowed in a Less Than Truckload transport service.
WEIGHT AND SIZE SPECIFICATIONS FOR PARTIAL TRUCKLOAD FREIGHT
The partial truckload transport mode is available for loads that have the following characteristics:
THE NUMBER OF PALLETS AND DIMENSIONS FOR PARTIAL TRUCKLOADS:
Greater than 12 linear feet (6 standard size pallets).
Less than 30 linear feet.
MAXIMUM AND MINIMUM WEIGHT FOR PARTIAL TRUCKLOADS:
Maximum total weight is 25,000 pounds.
Minimum total weight 1000lbs
Note: The maximum weight per pallet must be 5500 lbs.
The Partial Truckload Advantage – Substantial Savings
If the load occupies between 12-30 linear feet, choosing the partial truckload mode of transport, either in the complete route or in part of the international transport route, can save you up to 50% of the transport cost; compared to the FTL mode.
Mexicom Logistics offers partial truckload shipping between Mexico, the United States and Canada.
Contact us and start saving today!
Why pay for a full truck if you can SAVE MONEY by choosing a PARTIAL TRUCKLOAD freight service?
Contact Mexicom Logistics to find out if your load can be shipped in Partial truckload mode.
Mexico, the United States and Canada.
Discover our variety of transport equipment for Partial Truckload services throughout
Canada, the US, and México
Partial Truckload freight shipping in 48 and 53 ft Dry Vans
Trucks 48 or 53 feet long
to transport dry goods.
- Food grade units
- Bonded units
Partial Truckload freight shipping on Flatbeds
For loads that require greater flexibility in the loading maneuver.
Protection with tarps
Ideal for taller loads or irregular shapes.
Partial Truckload in reefers
exclusively between Ontario, Quebec and Laredo
On 48 or 53-foot long temperature regulated trucks
Ideal for products that require a regulated temperature between -40 and 40 Degrees Centigrade
Our Partial truckload refrigerated service, exclusive on the Ontario / Quebec-Laredo route, is the most reliable option for transporting temperature-controlled merchandise.
- Webinar recommendation: North American Transportation Forum: North American trade and transportation: Where next?Mexicom Academy is always providing you with new resources to increase your knowledge about the freight industry in the North American Trade Zone. This is why we would like to recommend you to [...]Read more
- [Download Calendar] When supply chains may be affected by public holidays in Mexico, the United States and Canada?“Your shipment won’t make it on time, because it is a holiday in Mexico” Can you relate? If your business ships freight between Canada, the United States and Mexico, this [...]Read more
WE ARE EXPERIENCED, TRUSTWORTHY AND TRILINGUAL
First, Mexicom’s logistics experts speak English, Spanish and French, and are capable of expediting with all parties involved.
Second, we have over 17 years of experience offering reliable and fast Full Truckload FTL transportation services throughout Canada, the US and Mexico. This, always guaranteeing the best service at the most competitive prices.
Above all, Mexicom Logistics has developed a strong relationship with its Canadian, American and Mexican customers by providing them truthful freight transport services. This is because Mexicom Logistics has a real commitment to the growth of its customers.
Our shipping lanes
Other ground transportation services throughout Mexico, the United States and Canada
Load up to 12 linear feet and 10,000 pounds
Daily consolidated shipments between Montreal, Toronto, Laredo and all of Mexico.
Tarps, frames, sides, curtains or any other equipment you may need, just ask us.