WE CONTINUE WORKING.
We help North American Supply Chains keep running amid the COVID-19 pandemic
Freight transport between Canada and Mexico
for commercial goods
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, Mexicom Logistics specializes in door-to-door freight transport services between Canada and Mexico.
Mexicom Logistics promise is to make sure your shipment from Canada arrives safe, secure and on time to its final destination in Mexico. Thus, you will enjoy an impeccable freight transport service from Canada to Mexico.
What is included in our freight transport services between Canada and Mexico?
- First, a rapid cross-border USA-Mexico expediting for direct and trans-loading shipments.
- Additionally, twice a day status updates so customers are fully aware of the status of their shipment
- Moreover, we follow-up and manage all involved parties. For example, Trans Loaders, Customs Brokers and Transfer Agents.
- If needed, we offer border trans-loading from a Canadian or American trailer to a Mexican trailer, or vice-versa to save costs.
- Furthermore, we are a trilingual team that speaks French, English & Spanish and is capable of expediting with all parties involved.
Connecting Mexico to Canada
We offer a secure and impeccable freight transport service from Mexico to all of Canada, especially to the following provinces:
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
And Canada to Mexico
Certainly, we also offer safe and efficient freight transport from Canada to the main cities and states in Mexico, such as:
- Mexico City
- San Luis Potosí
EXPERTS IN BONDED CARGO
We are experts in the creation of T&E, IT, and all the necessary documents to make your BONDED shipments as if they were local movements. We have helped hundreds of clients and customs brokers to understand the Canadian processes for imports and exports.
We are experienced, trustworthy and trilingual
First, our logistics team comprises trilingual logistics experts that not only speak French, English & Spanish but also are capable of expediting with all parties involved. In this case: trans loaders, customs brokers and, transfer agents.
Second, we have more than 16 years of experience offering reliable and affordable direct and trans-load freight transport to connect Mexican and Canadian markets.
Above all, Mexicom Logistics has developed a strong relationship with Canadian and Mexican customers by providing them a truthful freight transport services.
In conclusion, we can offer you a Canada-Mexico Freight Shipping experience hassle free!
A wide variety of options for your freight transportation between Canada and Mexico
Thanks to our vast network of providers and alliances, we are able to provide our customers with the lowest rates on freight transportation between Canada and Mexico.
In addition, we have a wide variety of trucks to respond to our customer’s needs. Equipment such as Dry Vans, Reefers, Flatbeds, Lowboys and Step-decks or specialized equipment is available to transport any type of goods between Canada and Mexico.
44,000 lbs of product
48’- 53’ trailers
Dry van trucking or refrigerated shipping
Loads up to 10,000 pounds and 12 linear feet
LTL are shipped twice a week.
Tarps, frames, sides, curtains or any other equipment you may need, just ask us.
between 1 000 and 25 000 lbs.
48 or 53 ft Dry Vans
Less Than Truck (LTL) and Full Truck Load (FTL) freight transport services between Canada and Mexico in Dry Van
53 ft Reefers
Temperature controlled transportation from Canada to any point in Mexico and vice-versa.
48 ft Double-drops
Double-drops to transport oversized and overweight cargo between Canada and Mexico.
48 or 53 ft Step-decks
Step-decks to transport cargo door to door to Mexico from Canada and to Canada from Mexico at an unbeatable price.
48 or 53 ft Flatbeds
We offer the lowest rates in flatbed shipping from/to Mexico and from/to Canada. Moreover, we are ready to move your load with just one day notice.
Other shipping lanes
- How many pallets fit on a truck? How to maximize trailer space?Many first-time shippers and even experienced ones have questions about trailer capacity to transport palletized freight. Many of our customers ask us on a daily basis how many pallets they can [...]Read more
- How to calculate linear feet for shipping and choose the right freight service?Why is it important to know how many linear feet your cargo occupies in the trailer? It is important to calculate the linear feet of your shipment because this measure will determine the freight [...]Read more
- 4 ways to reduce costs on freight transport – A guide for SMEsSMEs and exportation in North America SMEs constitute a very dynamic group in the North American economy. In Canada, SMEs represent 54.2% of the economic output produced by the business sector. [...]Read more