[INFOGRAPHIC] ABC of Less than Truck Load or LTL
When you begin to know the freight world in North America, you could feel overwhelmed, especially if you need to know all the terms used in the industry and how to use them in more than one language.
We want to assist you with the basic notions of land freight forwarding through these bilingual guides.
In case you need to use these terms in French, you can review them in our post with a trilingual glossary of transportation or in the ABC of partial truckload with a trilingual glossary.
MEXICOM LOGISTICS IS A 3PL DEDICATED TO OFFERING RELIABLE TERRESTRIAL FREIGHT TRANSPORTATION AT AFFORDABLE PRICES THROUGHOUT NORTH AMERICA. FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OUR SERVICES HERE.
ADVANTAGES OF WORKING WITH A 3PL LIKE MEXICOM LOGISTICS:
- Time and personnel administration. When you have a logistics supplier, you can focus on other things, like sales or product development.
- Cost reduction. We have better deals with suppliers, therefore, they can offer you better pricing adapted to your load’s volume and flow.
- Adaptability. They can easily adjust to changes in flow and volume of loads.
- Speed and coverage. Since you are using the supplier’s carrier network, you can enjoy faster deliveries within their territory.
- Mitigate risks. Delays can happen for several reasons. When this happens, your 3PL can adjust the route to deliver the load as soon as possible.
- International support. If you have a business in more than one country, your 3PL can take charge of procedures and paperwork needed in each one of them.