Freight shipping services
for medical suppliers
throughout Canada, the U.S. and Mexico
for medical suppliers
throughout Canada, the U.S. and Mexico
With offices and warehouses throughout North America, Mexicom Logistics provides reliable freight shipping services to medical suppliers that wish to ship their products across Canada, the U.S. and Mexico.
We provide freight shipping services to:
- Laboratories and specimen collection centres
- Medical products manufacturers
- Wholesalers of medical products
- Distributors and retailers of pharmaceutical products and medical supplies
- And any business that sells, rent or repair medical devices or supplies.
Meet high-priority freight transportation demands during the COVID-19 pandemic
We understand the care and promptness that is required to transport goods for the health sector, as well as for the chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
Mexicom Logistics provides proper management and efficient cross-border transportation of medical supplies and equipment across Canada, the U.S. and Mexico.
Do we transport Personal Protective Equipment? Yes, we do.
We are able to transport the following products, among others:
- Medical masks
- Eye protection (goggles or face shield)
- Respirator N95 or FFP2
- Boots or closed work shoes
Discover our transportation solutions for medical suppliers
For more than 15 years, Mexicom Logistics has developed strong alliances with a wide variety of reliable carriers in Mexico, the U.S. and Canada. Among them, we choose those who offer the most efficient service at a competitive price, to better serve our clients in the healthcare industry.
53’ Dry Vans
Shipping your medical supplies all across North America
We cover all of Canada, especially Quebec and Ontario; the United States, especially the East Coast and the Midwest, as well as key cities of the West and the South; and all of Mexico
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
The United States
US East Coast
- New Hampshire
- New York
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- San Francisco
- Los Angeles
- Mexico City
- San Luis Potosí
Efficient border-crossing transportation
No one knows better the Canada-US-Mexico cross-border freight transportation than Mexicom Logistics.
We can guarantee our customers a cross-border freight shipping hassle-free.
- We plan border crossings in advance, based on documents and crossing times
- If necessary, we make border transfers from a Canadian or American truck to a Mexican truck, or vice versa, to save costs.
To understand the fundamentals of the US-Mexico shipping process, we invite you to read our blog post on this topic, click here.
EXPERTS IN HANDLING BONDED LOADS
We are experts in the creation of T&E, IT, and all the necessary documents to make your BONDED shipments as if they were local movements. We have helped hundreds of clients and customs brokers to understand the Canadian processes for imports and exports.
More about bonded loads here
Correct handling of merchandise, meeting high-security standards
To meet your freight transportation needs, we offer:
- Compliance with all safety, quality and hygiene standards during the transportation of medical equipment and supplies.
- Impeccable units: food-grade, including fumigation and thorough equipment cleaning in compliance with regulations.
- Sealed units, without leaks of water, light or odours.
We help keep medical supply chains running
We know that we are living unprecedented times and that supply chains have been affected by shortages of goods and impacts on transportation rates and delivery times, especially at borders.
For this reason, we use our logistics intelligence to generate effective logistics plans and smooth transportation processes.
- Deliveries and pick-ups by appointment
- Last-minute requests
- Urgent deliveries
- High availability of equipment
- We plan border crossings in advance
We transport HAZMAT of the following categories:
Class 2: Gases.
Class 3: Flammable and combustible liquids.
Class 4: Flammable solids.
Class 5: Oxidizing substances, organic peroxides.
Class 6: Toxic substances and infectious substances.
Class 8: Corrosives.
Class 9: Miscellaneous hazardous materials.
COVID-19 Guidance for Commercial Transportation Industry
On the Road
• Safety is still a priority, even if traffic is lighter. Make sure drivers take required breaks for their physical and mental health.
• Keep hand sanitizer, wipes, or soap and water stocked in vehicles.
• Provide disposable gloves for fueling.
• Provide personal protective equipment such as a respirator, face shield, gloves, and long-sleeved shirts, if appropriate.
• Provide an “essential worker letter” that explains that essential deliveries are being made. While this letter is not legally required, it may be useful when dealing with law enforcement personnel enforcing a local “shelter in place” declaration.
Tips for drivers:
• Have credit cards ready. Some border crossings and toll roads are electronic to reduce the need to handle cash and coins.
• Check the expiry date of any necessary licenses and your passport.
• Stay in regular contact with the office.
• Send texts or call to alert of your arrival when reaching a client.
• Clean your truck daily, including the phone, cab, radio, tablets, cargo door handles, seat belts, steering wheels, mirrors, gear shift, control knobs, buttons, latches and handles, personal protective equipment, clipboard, and pens.
• Consider packing portable foods, or even cooking/camping gear to prepare food if it is hard to get meals on the road.
• Wipe down commonly touched surfaces in hotel or bunk/shower rooms, including tables, chairs, phones, handles, and doorknobs.
• Try to shower and change clothes each day.
• Limit visits to drivers lounges, truck stops, repair shops, and other gathering places.
We are experienced, trustworthy and trilingual
Our logistics team comprises trilingual logistics experts that speak English, Spanish and French.
Moreover, we have over 15 years of experience offering reliable and affordable direct and trans-load freight shipping services.
Above all, Mexicom Logistics we are on developing strong relationships with our American, Canadian and Mexican customers by providing them truthful freight transport services.