Do you need a freight transportation quote? This is the information you must have prepared
Do you need a freight transportation quote? Get an answer faster and easier if you have prepared this information, and you send it with your quote request.
When you provide all the data from the beginning, it makes it easier to assign your request to a sales manager that already knows the lane and understands the logistic needs of your company.
Information you must have prepared when requesting a quote
- What kind of service do you need? FTL or LTL?
- Number of pallets
- Pallet weight
- Total weight
- Pallet dimensions (length x width x height)
- Can you stack them?
- Is your merchandise HAZMAT?
- Do you have a Customs Broker in Laredo, TX?
You must also have ready this contact information:
- Company name
- Web page
- Phone number
To make it even easier, we prepared this checklist for you:
MEXICOM LOGISTICS IS A 3PL DEDICATED TO OFFERING RELIABLE TERRESTRIAL FREIGHT TRANSPORTATION AT AFFORDABLE PRICES THROUGHOUT NORTH AMERICA. FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OUR SERVICES HERE.
ADVANTAGES OF WORKING WITH A 3PL LIKE MEXICOM LOGISTICS:
- Time and personnel administration. When you have a logistics supplier, you can focus on other things, like sales or product development.
- Cost reduction. This kind of supplier has better deals with suppliers, therefore, they can offer you better pricing adapted to your load’s volume and flow.
- Adaptability. They can easily adjust to changes in flow and volume of loads.
- Speed and coverage. Since you are using the supplier’s carrier network, you can enjoy faster deliveries within their territory.
- Mitigate risks. Delays can happen for several reasons. When this happens, your 3PL can adjust the route to deliver the load as soon as possible.
- International support. If you have a business in more than one country, your 3PL can take charge of procedures and paperwork needed in each one of them.
REQUEST A QUOTE FOR FREIGHT TRANSPORTATION HERE.