Freight transport services across North America
Mexicom Logistics offers reliable and affordable freight transport services across North America. Our promise is giving our customers hassle-free cross-border freight transportation throughout Mexico, the USA, and Canada.
We make easy the freight transport across North America, on a trans-load or on a direct shipping basis. Our knowledgeable multilingual team has developed an admirable reputation with clients in Canadian, American and Mexican markets by offering them the most reliable freight transport and logistics services. To date, we have moved more than US$45 million in freight for our customers.
44,000 lbs of product
48’- 53’ trailers
Dry van trucking or refrigerated shipping
Loads up to 10,000 pounds and 12 linear feet
LTL are shipped daily between Montreal, Toronto, Laredo and the rest of Mexico.
Tarps, frames, sides, curtains or any other equipment you may need, just ask us.
All our freight transport services between Mexico, US and Canada include:
- Rapid cross-border USA-Mexico expediting for direct and trans-loading shipments.
- Twice a day status updates so the customer is fully aware of the status of their shipment
- Follow-up and management between all involved parties. for example, Trans Loaders, Customs Brokers and Transfer Agents.
- If needed, we offer border trans-loading from a Canadian or American trailer to a Mexican trailer, or vice-versa to save costs.
- A trilingual team that speaks French, English & Spanish and is capable of expediting with all parties involved.
“MEXICOM LOGISTICS at all times shows the commitment, responsibility, and professionalism to comply with the guidelines and goals that we require in our international movements.
The solutions that Mexicom Logistics implements for each service are the most accurate. This makes us continue to grow together.” – Luis Peralta, Logistics Manager – ALTA STOCKMAN
Mexicom Logistics has been giving us the best market prices for more than 10 years. In addition, their coordination of our shipments ensured an accurate collection time. – Mario Hanssel Téllez Arroyo, Logistics Operations Manager, SkyNet
We make easy and efficient the USA-Mexico Cross-Border Freight Shipping
If you need a really reliable partner to transport your goods throughout North America, Mexicom Logistics is the answer. Contact us!
The border crossing for the transportation of merchandise between the United States and Mexico is one of the busiest in the world. Because of its geopolitical position, the type of goods that are transported, and the high cross-border control, the transportation of merchandise across the border of Mexico and the USA is a complex process.
Therefore, it is a good idea to hire a reliable freight forwarder, like Mexicom Logistics, which core services are the transportation of land freight shipments between Canada, the USA, and Mexico. Mexicom Logistics is the best option because we know the process, the documents, times and other requirements to cross the border hassle free!
A wide variety of trucks to transport freight across North America
Our vast network of providers and alliances allows us to offer freight transportation services across North America at the lowest price in the market. Moreover, we offer a wide variety of trucks that includes but is not limited to Dry Vans, Reefers, Flatbeds, Lowboys and Step-decks or specialized equipment to transport freight across Mexico, USA, and Canada.
48 or 53 ft Dry Vans
Less Than Truck (LTL) and Full Truck Load (FTL) freight transport services across North America in Dry Vans.
53 ft Reefers
Temperature controlled transportation from and to any point in North America.
48 ft Double-drops
Double-drops to transport oversized and overweight cargo across Canada, the USA, and Mexico.
48 or 53 ft Step-decks
Step-decks to transport cargo door to door to Mexico from Canada and the United States and vice-versa, all this at an unbeatable price.
48 or 53 ft Flatbeds
We offer the lowest rates in flatbed shipping across Mexico, the USA, and Canada. In addition, we are ready to move your load with just one day notice.
- A guide for border-crossing and transloading an FTL in LaredoIn this guide, you will find everything you need to know about border-crossing and transloading of an FTL (Full Truck Load) in Laredo. The location of Laredo, Texas, makes it one of the most [...]Read more
- Warehousing trends: automation, sustainability, and optimizationTechnology has changed international logistics. What are the new trends in warehousing? In this post, we will explain the most important ones: automation, sustainability, and optimization. [...]Read more
- Ground transportation outlook for Q2 2021 in Canada, the U.S. and MexicoIt could seem like the vaccination process is in motion and that the Covid-19 pandemic is ending in some places like North America, however, this is far from the case in the transportation [...]Read more